Our Lady of Perpetual Help Parish offers tuition assistance to eligible families who are enrolled in our parish school. Below are answers to some frequently asked questions about the program.
Who offers the Tuition Assistance Awards?
The financial aid is provided by the parish, and is drawn from the parish’s annual operating budget. The tuition assistance does not come from the school.
Who may apply?
Catholic families that:
· Are registered members of Our Lady of Perpetual Help Parish.
· Are active in the life of the parish.
· Are regular contributors in the Sunday offering.
· Have a demonstrated financial need.
Financial Aid Application Process
To be eligible for consideration for financial aid for the 2012-2013 school year, you must complete your application by 03/31/2012.
OLPH School uses FACTS Aid Assessment to help manage applications for tuition assistance.
· All applications must be completed online.
· There is a $25 non-refundable fee. (Families with financial need may request the parish to cover this fee. Simply call the Parish Office at (410) 747-4334)
To begin the application process simply visit this website:
The FACTS website will guide you through the entire application process.
Tuition Assistance From the Archdiocese of Baltimore
Families may also apply for tuition assistance from the Archdiocese of Baltimore. The application process is also done through the FACTS Aid Assessment service and the same online application can be used for both Parish tuition assistance and Archdiocesan tuition assistance.
For more information or if you have questions about Archdiocesan tuition assistance, please contact Matthew Russell at the Archdiocese: (410) 547- 5549.