Key steps in the admissions process:
- Attend an open house or schedule a tour. Open houses are held throughout the year. Check back soon for dates or we encourage you to schedule a tour today.
- Submit an application with required documentation (see below).
- Complete assessment process and shadow visit.
- Receive notice of acceptance.
- To enter Pre-K, the child must be four years old by September 1.
- To enter Kindergarten, the child must be five years old by September 1.
- To enter 1st, the child must be six years old by September 1.
- Birth certificate.
- Baptismal certification and proof of receipt of other sacraments depending on age (if Catholic).
- Record of required immunizations.
- Physical examination form.
- For all students PK-8: $125 fee with the application. If the student is accepted, this fee applied to registration and is non-refundable if the student does not enroll. The balance of the registration fee, an additional $125, is due after acceptance to secure registration.
Academic (for prospective students in grades 1-8):
- Acceptable performance on most recent report card.
- Acceptable performance on most recent standardized tests.
- Acceptable performance on reading, math and writing skills tests administered at OLPH School.
- Results of a one-day student visit (“shadow day”) at OLPH School.