Hot Lunch Program
- Order Hot Lunch (order must be submitted by the 19th of the month by midnight)
- Volunteer for Lunch Duty (must be SHIELD Certified)
- Product Information, Ingredients and Allergy Information
General Information and Getting Started Welcome-The hot lunch program provides hot lunches 5 days a week with an al a carte focus and a small portion choice for the elementary students or for anyone who prefers a smaller amount of food. As well, we have a regular size choice and prices are minimal enough to order 2 of some items for the middle school students. To view product information, ingredients, and allergy information, visit the nurse’s page. Hot lunch will start on the first day of school with our 2 returning vendors Chick fil A on Wednesday and The Abundance Catering Company on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Fruit and/or vegetables will be offered every day along with milk. A few new things will be added this school year. Yogurt and cheese stick will be available on every Abundance catering day along with a smaller apple portion. Also, new entrees will be introduced, chicken pot pie and teriyaki chicken with rice. Look for more of your favorites and some additional surprises. Currently, you can only order one month at a time with the exception of August/September and May/June.
Online ordering from the menu at begins the 1st of the month and closes at midnight on the 19th of each month (unless specified differently). Please remember: do not order on field trip days which will be listed on the calendar menu page above the menu items on the days they are scheduled. Field trips are usually scheduled in October, November and then, again in the Spring. For possible snow days/school cancellations, hot lunches will be rescheduled to another day and you will be notified of the change.
See below for registering and the ordering process.
Returning Users: Log in with last year’s account name and password. If you forgot your password, use the “I forgot my password link” on the login screen to re-set it. Returning students must be updated with their current grade ( go to home page of website listed above, choose students tab and click “action” on the right side of page and edit student’s grade). New Users: Set Up your account following these instructions:
- Go to the school web site and click on the lunch order link
- Click on Login to account or Create an account if you do not have one.
- Create a Login. Your Login is your email address.
- Create a Password. It is case sensitive. Make it one you will remember too!
- Enter the Password again in the Verify Password field.
- Enter your email address in the Email field.
- Select a Security Question from the drop-down box.
- Enter the answer in the Answer field.
- Enter the security code shown in the Verify Code field.
- Click on the Create My Account button.
- This will take you to the Home Page of your Hot Lunch Online account.
- Select the Student Tab.
- Select Create New Student
- Enter the Students Last Name, First Name, School and Grade
- Select Add New Student.
- Repeat this process for additional students.
Ordering Your Meals
- Select the “Order Meals” tab.
- Select your student from the drop down menu
- Select your meals by clicking the meal selection you want. A complete description is displayed on the left side of calendar.
- NEW: under “Bulk Cart Actions” you may add all similar actions. For example if you select milk you can add it to every day with one click. You can order for multiple students and multiple months at one time. HINT: If you hold CTRL or Shift button when you click on menu choices they will be added automatically to your cart.
- After making your selections, click the “checkout” button in the lower right hand corner of the page.
- Review your order to make sure it reflects what you want. If you want to change your order, click the “Change order” button. If your order is correct click “Pay Now” in the bottom left hand corner of the page.
- Pay with a credit/debit card processed by the secure payment system called HLO ANET authorize.net.
After you enter all of your information click “Review Order and Continue”.
- Please review your order. If everything appears correct , click “Pay $x.xx Now” to complete your purchase.
- Reminder, there will be a 8% fee added at checkout to cover costs of HLO website and payment services.
- After you have completed your order, please return to your account to verify your order has been placed correctly.
- You should receive an email receipt with order summary almost immediately. If you do not get this email, chances are your order did not go through and you will need to re order.
- To create a calendar list of your order, see tutorial Order History and Calendar on home page after login.