How to Apply
We are excited for your continued interest in Our Lady of Perpetual Help School and look forward to receiving your application.
Please note that in order to use our secure online application, you must first create an account with School Admin, our centralized registration system. Using School Admin you can progressively work on your application.
Please note the following:
- Pre-K: to enter Pre-K, your child must be four years old by September 1st
- Kindergarten: to enter Kindergarten, your child must be five years old by September 1st
- First Grade: to enter First Grade, your child must be six years old by September 1st
The following will be needed to complete your child(ren)’ s profile in School Admin.
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate or proof of receipt of other sacraments depending on age (Catholic students)
- Immunization Record
- Physical Exam Form
- $125 application fee per family (will be applied to the $250 registration fee and is non-refundable)