Learn More Today!
At OLPH, we are a family and we invite you to check us out and discover how an OLPH education can make a difference in your child’s life. The OLPH Admission process follows four sequential steps. We welcome the opportunity to connect with interested potential students and their families. Your time and interest are important to us, so, please reach out to an OLPH Admissions Team member with any questions you have.
Step 1 - Inquire
Step 2 - Visit
- October 4, 2023 – 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
- November 8, 2023 – 10:00 am to 11:00 am
- January 28, 2024 – 10:30 am to 11:30 am
- March 6, 2024 – 10:00 am to 11:00 am
- April 10, 2024 – 10:00 am to 11:00 am
To register, click here! If the Open House dates do not work for your family, you may contact the school office to schedule a private tour at your earliest convenience.
Step 3 - Apply
We are excited for your continued interest in Our Lady of Perpetual Help School and look forward to receiving your application. Please note that in order to use our secure online application, you must first create an account with School Admin, our centralized registration system. Using School Admin you can progressively work on your application.
To apply, click here!
- Pre-K – to enter Pre-K, your child must be four years old by September 1st
- Kindergarten – to enter Kindergarten, your child must be five years old by September 1st
- First Grade – to enter First Grade, your child must be six years old by September 1st
The following will be needed to complete your children(‘s ) profile in School Admin.
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate or proof of receipt of other sacraments depending on age (Catholic students)
- Immunization Record
- Physical Exam Form
- $125 application fee per family (will be applied to the $250 registration fee and is non-refundable)
Step 4 - Shadow Day
What to Expect
To scheudle a Shadow Day, please contact Brandy Munoz via BMunoz@OLPHSchool.Org. Visiting potential students are welcomed for drop off at the front office between 8:30 – 8:45 AM and pick up from 3:15 – 3:30 PM
Your child will be paired with a current OLPH student throughout their shadow day. Shadow students enjoy the day with a current OLPH class of their same grade and will attend core subjects, specials, lunch, and recess.
An OLPH teacher will conduct an educational screening of visiting students during one period during the shadow day. Depending on the grade different forms of screening may be utilized, but will include math and reading.
A Good Approach
Prior to attending a Shadow Day, it is a good idea to consider what additional questions you still might have for the Admissions Team and what other information your family requires to make the best decision for your family. After completing a Shadow Day, we encourage potential students and their families to evaluate and assess their experiences after their Shadow day experience together. Also note, OLPH students wear a uniform each day. A visiting shadow student is not required to wear a uniform but is welcome to wear a white top and a navy bottom if they would like.