Welcome OLPH Families
The Abundance Catering Company has had the privilege of being the lunch provider at Our Lady of Perpetual Help School since 2013. Our menus are designed to please both parents and kids – fruits, vegetables, salads, scratched-prepared hot meals, as well as chicken nuggets, (oven) fries, and, of course, fresh-baked cookies! Each day we will offer both an a la carte menu of hot and cold items as well as a “Meal Special”. The Special will be a combination of an entrée, two sides, and a beverage at a savings over the a la carte prices.
Abundance does not accept cash payments during the lunch period. Rather, lunches are ordered online only. In addition, orders are placed for one month at a time and always during the previous month. For example, September’s lunches are ordered in August, October’s lunches are ordered in September, and so on. By the 1st of every month, you will receive an email letting you know that the menu for the following month is posted and ready for ordering. In addition, this email will inform you of the deadline (typically the 22nd – 25th). For example, we sent an email on August 1st announcing the September menu has been posted and the deadline to order is midnight on Sunday, August 25th.
We encourage you to create an Abundance-HLO account even if you’re not sure you will order any lunches. There is no cost to register and no order minimums. It’s also a great way to peruse our menu and get your kids involved in planning their meals. And cancellations are easy – simply call or email us by 8:00am the day-of to receive a credit. Here are instructions to get started:
Order Hot Lunch (returning users)
Registration Instructions (new users)
- Go to the Hot Lunch Ordering website and click on “Create an account” toward the middle of the home page;
- Enter the required information in the fields provided;
- At the home screen, click “Student” at the top left – enter your child(ren)’s info;
- Click on settings to enter your credit/debit card info (or you can wait until you place your 1st order);
- At the home screen, click “Order” at the top left. The current month will appear – simply click the right-facing arrow next to “Today” to bring up next month’s menu. You’re ready to start ordering!
- You can order for as many or as few days as you wish – you are not required to order lunch every day;
- If you have more than one child, make sure the one you intend to order for at any given moment appears at the top right of the calendar. To access a different child, simply click on the name in view and a drop-down menu will appear – now select the child for whom you wish to order next. Alternatively, you can place separate orders for each child if you prefer;
- Within the calendar, click on each menu item to see it’s description, variations, and to adjust the quantity. Then click “Add to Cart”;
- Once you have selected everything you wish to order, click on the “Review Order” button at the bottom right of the calendar;
- Check over your cart and be sure you have entered everything correctly. If you are satisfied with your order as is, click “Pay Now” at the bottom right of this page.
VERY IMPORTANT: you will be directed to a 2nd payment page – you must click “Pay Now” again to complete the order process. If you do not do this, your cart will be labeled “abandoned” and we will not receive your order;
Once your order has been placed, you should receive an email confirmation. If you do not, then please email us right away. To view a list or calendar view of your order, click on “History” at the top left of the page. You can even copy a URL of your order and paste it to a calendar subscription (e.g. Google Calendar).
Food Allergies & Sensitivities
NUTS: We do not serve any foods or use any ingredients that contain nuts; however, our cookie dough and brownies come from a manufacturer who states that they are made on equipment that may contain traces of nuts due to possible cross-contamination via equipment;
GLUTEN: We do offer some gluten-free options for pasta & bread. Please check the menu offerings daily for more information;
INGREDIENTS: While we do not publish the list of ingredients for each of our menu items, we are more than happy to make those available on a case-by-case basis. Simply call or email us and we are happy to address any questions or concerns.
If you have questions about registering online or placing an order, please call (410-590-8680) or email us.
We look forward to feeding your children!