The Marian Program is designed to support students with mild to moderate diagnosed learning differences and help them realize their full potential and have a positive and successful school experience. Students entering grades 3-8 who have had educational and/or neuropsychological testing and have been diagnosed with a mild to moderate learning difference may apply.
- An individualized Student Accommodation Plan (SAP), developed from exiting testing, that lists accommodations to be provided, as well as school, parent, and student responsibilities
- Academic support in a small group setting that includes time for test preparation, skill review and reinforcement, homework help, organization, and goal setting/reflection
- Comfortable and supportive environment where different learning styles are recognized
- Access to the Testing Center where extra time, test-taking strategies, and test accommodations are provided
- Regular and frequent communication between support team members
- Parent support meetings and individual year-end conferences
- Optional individual on-site tutoring (separate fee and subject to availability)
- The fee specifically for the Marian Program is $1,100 per student. This is necessary to help us defray the expenses of the program.
- Additional fees for students receiving optional individual tutoring at school may apply. Not all families will choose this option, as some may prefer to arrange tutoring outside of school.