OLPH’s technology mission is to enable our school community to achieve enhanced teaching, learning, and communication through technology integration. Families can be assured that OLPH follows rigorous cyber safety guidelines. Examples of technology at OLPH include:
- Interactive Learning Center (iLC)
- 1-1 device program
- iPad program
- Interactive projectors in classrooms
- Google Apps for Education to store, edit, and collaborate on documents
- Online student grades via Power School technology.
- Math Facts in a Flash, and Accelerated Reader, Renaissance Learning, on-line based, learning aids.